trešdiena, 2015. gada 19. augusts

these bad habits still stays
but man, I'm changing
even if you don't feel the same way
I don't care
values are changing
ships still are sinking
some things stays the same
but I could never blame
if this was your game
I would feel no shame

small diamond shining into your eyes
searching for the places to catch
I've found places real nice
our hearts no longer match
I didn't read it on a poetry
there's nothing to find
poems are human mystery
they just mess up my mind
there was a need to fix something
but I didn't know a shit
I thought I was broken
I already dug a pit
then you promised to help me find my way
but now you've got nothing to say
you know, it's gonna be fine
cause I don't need to be by your side
things are better now
I bet you're wondering 'how?'

I've changed through all this mess
it has made me the best
I feel pleasure
I don't need your cure

I'm finally pure


Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru