svētdiena, 2016. gada 3. aprīlis

wait. now go.

I truly miss the old days
when my hair was long
and I didn't care at all
I'm a different girl
I think you can tell
I've changed through these years
of course I have
who wouldn't?
though, I love the way how it's now
not too perfect
not too loud
back then I thought
when I turn 18
I'll have this all figured out
but I'm not
I'm still seeking for the right people
dealing with the wrong situations
life tends to get dramatic
but I guess it just tests my patience
it's okay, right?
I'm young
I have all this time
but what if it all just slips away
what if I wake up one day
and all the time I thought I had
is gone
it's all gone
I have this desire to stop
just leave everything behind
end never look back
to live the life I've always wanted
live the moments I've craved for
but you know
it's enough for now
I still have a day
maybe two
I'm on my way
oh, and I can't wait
to finally see the view

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru